Morning Announcements for the last Friday in the school year!
TODAY IS DAY 1
* The 6th grade annual Rube Goldberg Machine Project presentations will take place this morning starting at 8:20 am in the 6th grade classrooms. These presentations include using different types of energy,
energy transformation and simple machines utilized to transfer energy. Held during periods 1 & 2 today, all are invited to attend.
* Woodworking projects exhibition: Room 204 will be open today for the showing of the student’s woodworking projects. Please come by to see all of the great things students have made.
* There are still 70 outstanding library books! Please check at home this weekend to see if you
have any to be brought back to school.
* Things to remember: The WMS Book Fair is being held today in the Library. Also, the Library
is closed before and after school for the rest of the school year.
* TEAM WMS: Your SCAVENGER HUNT is on Monday. Please remember to wear your WMS
Red t-shirt, or a red shirt (if you have one.) Also, it is going to be very HOT, so please remember your sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, backpack and some money ($20). Use of your cell phone
is permitted, as long as it is not a distraction. Teachers do have the right to confiscate your phone for inappropriate use.
* TEAM RAIDERS: LOCKER GREEN-OUT is Monday during homeroom. Homerooms will be
extended by 10 minutes. Please do not leave your lockers a mess.
* Don’t forget to order your WMS 2017-2018 yearbook! Cost is $40.00, while supplies last. Order yours today at www.coffeepond.com
* LAST DAY FOR LOST & FOUND: please look thru the items on the tables in the cafeteria to
see if any items belong to you. After today, all items will be donated.
* House W will be in the cafeteria for 7th period today.
* If you are interested in auditioning for the fall show, Aladdin, Jr., please stop by the Drama
room to pick up your contract before you leave for the summer, so that you are ready for the
* Girl’s softball players: please turn in your uniforms to room 232 by the end of the day today.
Replace with your own text.