Morning Announcements for Thursday, February 28, 2019
TODAY IS DAY 2
* With our 2-hour delay, we will have shortened periods 1 – 7. Period start and end times will be announced. A copy of today’s schedule can also be viewed on the bulletin boards both
inside and outside of the main office. Teachers, please see the e-mail from Principal Ito for today’s complete schedule.
* Today after school, the Faculty will use the afternoon for Professional Development. All students must leave school after the 2:29 pm bell (with the exception of play rehearsal),
and there will not be any after school activities. Your teachers will not be available for extra help. The Library will also close at 2:29 pm. There will not be a late bus, so please plan on
walking home, taking the bus or getting a ride.
Just a reminder: play rehearsal for High School Musical, Jr. is happening this afternoon from 2:30 – 5:00 pm. Students, please head directly to the auditorium after school.
* Attention Boston Students: Friday afternoon there is a late bus scheduled to leave at 3:30pm. Please join us for the after-school event called “First Fridays” where there will be
games and activities for students to participate in from 2:30 – 3:30 pm. ALL students are welcome!
* Attention: Math Team Members: We DO have a meet in Weston today after school. Math Team members: please report to Mr. Bogage’s room after school today and we will meet
the bus to go to our meet.
* The BRCC Barton Road Community Center tutoring program will run today from 4:00 – 6:00 pm. You are welcome to drop in to work on assignments, get organized, prepare for
a test or quiz, or ask questions of current WMS teachers. We hope to see you there!
* There are no Intramurals this afternoon.