Morning Announcements for Friday, March 15, 2019
TODAY IS DAY 1
* There is no Jazz Band this morning, so students should report to their homerooms.
8th grade students attending the drama field trip to the high school to see “In Orbit” should report to the lobby outside of the gym immediately following 2nd
period. See you then!”
* 6th Graders will partake in a Museum of Science assembly today. Teachers: you will not be called to the auditorium, so please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled
start time so that students can settle in and we can start the shows on time.
8:40 – 9:40 am: Houses M, S & R 10:40 – 11:40 am Houses WMS & W
* Ms. Fine’s Period 3, 4 and 5 Period Drama classes will not be meeting in the auditorium today. The Grade 6 class will meet in room 400, Grade 7 class will meet in
room 335, and the Grade 8 class will meet in room 333.
* 8th Graders: Please remember to turn in your signed course selection verification sheets to room 312 today.
* The deadline for the T-Shirt Art Contest has been extended until next Friday, March 22nd. We are still looking for submissions for the 6th & 7th grade Mini-Marathon
t-shirt, as well as the 8th grade activities t-shirt. Please drop your art work off in the main office.
*Sunday will be a great day to attend a concert! The 6th Grade Chorus will be performing with the Wellesley Symphony Orchestra at the Family
Concert on Sunday at the Mass Bay Community College theater and tickets are available at the door. The concert starts at 3:00 pm.
* The WMS Literary Magazine is currently accepting submissions for their 2nd issue. The theme will be “Past, Present, Future.” Pease submit your work to the
Literary Magazine box outside of Room 215 (Mr. Campbell’s room.)
* If you like to dance, then the WMS Junior Moving Company is for you. If you are interested in joining, please add your name to the JMC sign-up sheet outside of
the cafeteria. The program will start next Wednesday, March 20th after school in room 204.