Morning Announcements for Thursday, March 14, 2019
TODAY IS DAY 6
* Today, 6th & 7th graders will be taking the MCAS Infrastructure tests. Please have your charged iPads with you. Grade 6 tests will be given during Period 2,
Grade 7 tests will be during Period 3.
*Grade 7 Cafeteria evacuation drill will happen today during 4th period. At 10:55, students will head to the cafeteria with their Elective teachers.
Team teachers should also arrive at the cafeteria at 11:00 am to assist with/practice the drill.
* 8th Graders: Please remember to turn in your signed course selection verification sheets to room 312 by tomorrow, Friday March 15th.
* The Video Announcement Club will meet today after school at 2:30 pm in room 300.
* Dungeons & Dragons Sessions 2 Club will not be meeting today.
* Dungeons & Dragons Session 3 is set to start on April 4th. If you are signed up for Session 3 and can’t make the sessions, please let Ms. Cohen know as soon as
possible so that she can reach out to students on the wait list.
* Tickets are now available for the 6th & 8th grade musical, High School Musical, Jr. Performances are Thursday, March 21st at 4:30 pm (CAST A), Friday, March 22nd
at 7:00 pm (CAST A) and Saturday, March 23rd at 2:00 pm (CAST B) and 7:00 pm (CAST A). With having 2 casts, hope you can catch both shows!
* If you like to dance, then the WMS Junior Moving Company is for you. You will work on specific dance steps in various styles, including contemporary, jazz and hip hop
and learn a group dance. If you are interested in joining, please add your name to the JMC sign-up sheet outside of the cafeteria. The program will start next Wednesday,
March 20th after school in room 204. Please see Mr. Johnson if you have any questions.
* The BRCC Barton Road Community Center tutoring program will run today from 4:00 – 6:00 pm. You are welcome to drop in to work on assignments, get organized,
prepare for a test or quiz, or ask questions of current WMS teachers. We hope to see you there!