Morning Announcements for Wednesday, April 24, 2019
TODAY IS DAY 6
* Attention 7th Graders: You will be taking the MCAS ELA Session 2 test today. All students: Please be quiet in the hallways as to not disturb the students taking their exams.
Please be sure that your phones are turned off in your lockers. 7th graders, good luck today!
* Video Game & Card Club will meet today after school in Room 241.
* Ambassador Club Members: Please come to the Ambassador Club today after school in Ms. Mahoney’s office. We will discuss important end-of-the-year information, so members
are encouraged to attend.
* Tomorrow is our Mini Marathon! Please remember to wear your Mini Marathon t-shirts to school tomorrow and bring a water bottle. There are still t-shirts available in the main office
for $10. If you have asthma, and you would like to have your inhaler outside on the field during the event, please let the nurses know today.
* Faculty will be in Department meetings after school tomorrow. All students must leave school after the 2:29 pm bell tomorrow and there are no after school activities. The Library
will also close at 2:29 pm tomorrow. Sports team members: You also must leave school after the 2:29 pm bell and return to school 15 minutes before practice. Upon your return, you must
stay with your coaches and not walk around the school. Please plan to take the bus, walk or get a ride home from school tomorrow.
* INTRAMURALS TODAY: Junior Moving Company is in Gym A, Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open to all.