Morning Announcements for Monday, April 22nd – DAY 4
* Attention 7th Graders: You will be taking the MCAS ELA tests both tomorrow and Wednesday. Please remember to get a good night’s sleep
And to bring a healthy snack tomorrow.
* All students and faculty runners unite! The Mini Marathon will take place this Thursday, April 25th during Periods 3 & 4. Our jog/run/walk is approximately two miles! Faculty and
students are encouraged to participate in the loop or cheer on those who are.
* 7th Graders: We have a guest author speaking this Thursday in the auditorium. His name is Chris Crowe and he will be discussing his book, Mississippi Trial, 1955. This should be
a very interesting discussion!
* 2018-2019 WMS Yearbook is on sale. The Yearbook is hard-bound, contains 120 full-color pages and costs $33.00, while supplies last. The order for personalized books must be
received by this Thursday, April 25th. To order, please go to the coffeepond.com website and enter the password, “Raiders.”
* The WMS Literary Magazine is currently accepting your pictures, writing, poems or comics until April 30th. The theme of the 2nd issue will be “Past, Present, Future.” Please
submit your theme-related work to the magazine box outside of Mr. Campbell’s room, room 215. Make sure to put your name on your work.
*Video Game & Card Club’s next meeting will be on Wednesday, April 24th after school in Room 241.
* This Thursday afternoon, your teachers will be in Department meetings. All students must leave school after the 2:29 pm bell and there will not be any after school activities.
*The 2nd session for Intramural Fencing Program has been cancelled. We will resume the program next school year. Any questions, please see Mr. Johnson.
INTRAMURALS TODAY: Girl’s Open Gym is in Gym A, Open Gym in in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open to all.