Morning Announcements for Friday, May 18, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 6
*Today, Grades 7 & 8 Jazz Band and Chorus will be spending the entire day in Boston at the State House and Quincy Market.
* There is still a ton of unclaimed art work from the 1st semester and the art show. The art teachers can’t keep it over the summer. Please stop by the art rooms and pick it up today.
* Time is running out to sign up to audition for the Grade 8 American Idol! 8th graders, don’t miss your chance to audition to be able to perform in the upcoming Graduation
Completion ceremony! Please sign up in the main office today. Auditions will be held on May 29th and 30th starting at 2:30 pm in the auditorium.
* It’s time to order your 2017-2018 WMS Yearbook! With 120 full color pagers, this book is going to be a great keepsake to remember your middle school years.
Please have your parents go to www.coffeepond.com to order your copy soon! The cost is $37.00 if ordered before May 31st.
* LOST & FOUND: Tables will be set up in the cafeteria next week. Please look for your lost items.
* DC Trip participants – your panoramic picture of your trip to DC is waiting for you to pick up in the main office today. Please stop by and pick yours up this afternoon before you leave today.