Morning Announcements for Friday, May 25, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 5
* Memorial Day Assembly is this morning:
Just a reminder: Period 1 is for Grade 8 and Houses R, S & WMS.
Period 2 is for Grade 7 and Houses M & W
Please allow all participants in the assemblies to report to the auditorium right after they check in for homeroom. These students include:
* Grade 8 Chorus
* Dana Lepper
* Theo Braatz and Eric Byun
* Omar Yusef, Eleni Livingston, Rachel Campbell and Nora Jarquin
All of the students listed above will perform/speak in both assemblies.
Also, it is extremely important that the tradition of silence is upheld. Students, this is a reminder that the silence begins as you are called to the auditorium and is observed
until you reach your classrooms following the assembly. This is an important tradition here at WMS and It is an honorable one.
* WMS will be closed on Monday in observance of Memorial Day.
* Please join the WMS Art Staff for the WMS Cafeteria Mosaic Tile Construction Volunteer Day on Saturday, June 2 from 9:00 – 2:00 in the art rooms. This will be a super fun community
art making day. Contact your art teacher to sign up.
* STARS is sponsoring a “Stereotypes and Race Lunch” on Wednesday, May 30th during all three lunches in Mr. Chute’s room 234. All students from any grade are invited.
See you all on the 30th!
* LOST & FOUND: Today is the last day to look through the items on the tables in the cafeteria. Please take some time at lunch to go through the items and take what belongs to you.
All remaining items will be donated to charity today.
* Attention all 8th graders! There is just 1 week left to get your drawings in for consideration for the 8th grade banner. Details can be found on the main office bulletin board.