Morning Announcements for Wednesday, October 10, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 3
* Attention Grade 7 students: Counselors will be doing a lesson in Grade 7 Science classes today. Please check signs posted outside your Science classrooms which indicate the
classroom you should go to during science class that day.
* The first meeting of STARS (Students Talking About Race Skillfully) will take place this afternoon after school in Mr. Chute’s room 234. The club is open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders.
Come and share your ideas as well as listen to the opinions of others.
* Robotics Club will have its first meeting today in room 244. Be sure to bring your Activity Card!
* Attention 8th Graders: There WILL be a trip to Washington, D.C. and New York City over April break. Come to a brief student meeting in Mr. Bogage’s room 308 on Monday, October
15th after school. There will also be a parents meeting on Tuesday, October 16th.
* Yoga Club will begin today after school in room 204.
* Attention 8th Grade students: There will be an informational parent meeting this Tuesday, October 16th at 6:30pm in the WMS cafeteria about the April break Civil Rights Trip.
This meeting will give important information about the trip and sign-up directions. Look for the flyers in the main office. If you have any questions about the trip, please see or e-mail
Mrs. Magarie, Ms. Russell or Mrs. Gabrielson.
* Attention all students who signed up for the Dungeons and Dragons Club. Due to high- interest, D&D will be breaking up into multiple sessions. All 7th and 8th graders who
signed up at the Club Fair should check their e-mail for more info. 6th graders will receive a message in homeroom on Friday.
* Video Game and Card Club will meet today after school in room 241. Please remember to bring your own games.
* Chinese Culture Club will meet this Thursday after school in room 249.