Morning Announcements for Thursday, November 1, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 1
* Term 1 ends tomorrow, November 2nd. Teachers, please check your
e-mail for the schedule when grades are due. Report cards will be distributed electronically to parents and guardians next Friday, November 9th at 2:30pm.
* Bring in your extra Halloween candy to support the troops! There is a bin in the main office for your candy donations. Thanks for supporting our troops!
* Math Team will meet today after school in Mr. Bogage’s room, 308.
* Dungeons & Dragons Session 1 Club will meet this afternoon in room 325.
* Do you love reading books? Have you dreamed of being a published author someday? Join us in writing a novel now – November is National Novel Writing Month.
Join thousands of people around the word who are brave enough to tackle an ambitious writing project in just one month! Join us in room 207 for our kick-off this afternoon
or ask Ms. Eichner for more details.
* BRCC Barton Road Community Center tutoring program will run today from 4:00 – 6:00pm You are welcome to drop in to work on assignments, get organized, prepare
for a test or quiz or ask questions of current WMS teachers. We hope to see you there!
* Tomorrow is Photo re-take day:
1. If you were absent on the original picture day and you would like to have a picture taken, please stop by the office for a picture form. Please have your parent or guardian
complete the form and bring the form to school with you on Friday.
2. If you are having your picture taken over again, please bring your original photo with you to school on Friday.
3. The photos will take place in the morning and the classes will be called down in groups.
Students: Please remember to take your hats off and put your hoods down while you are in school.