TODAY IS DAY 6
* Today is an Early Release Day. Periods will run 1, 5, 6 & 7. There is a Faculty meeting and your teachers will not be available for extra help. ALL students must leave school after
the 11:19 am bell and there are no after school activities, with the exception of play rehearsal. Play rehearsal students: you will be allowed back in the building at 2:15 pm and please
go directly to the auditorium to meet your teacher. The Library will also close at 11:19 am. There is no late bus today. Please plan on taking the bus, walk, or get a ride home.
* All French 7 students will be spending tomorrow, March 7th at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Participants will be dismissed from Period 1 at 8:20 am and will miss all of Periods
2-6, and will try to be back in time for all of Period 7. These students are noted in PowerSchool.
* Friday, March 8th, some of the students from the WMS Band, Chorus and Orchestra will be participating in the Massachusetts Music Educators Association Eastern District Festival. The students attending will miss the entire day and will be performing with students from neighboring school districts. Congratulations students!
* If you like to dance then the WMS Junior Moving Company is for you. You will work on specific dance steps in various styles (contemporary, jazz, and hip hop), and learn a group
dance. If you are interested in joining, please add your name to the JMC sign-up sheet outside of the cafeteria. The program will start Wednesday, March 20th after school in room 204.
If you have any questions, please see Mr. Johnson.
* The 2nd annual STARS Film Festival will take place on Monday, March 11th in Mr. Chute’s room 234. The festival is open to all grades and faculty are welcome as well. Come and
watch four short films on race. Share and listen to different opinions and enjoy some food as well. See you on Monday the 11th.
*The WMS T-Shirt Design Contest is underway. Grade 6 & 7 students are welcome to submit entries for design of the Mini Marathon t-shirt. Grade 8 Students can submit designs
for the end of the year shirt that will be worn for Mini Marathon, 8thGrade Community Service Day, and the field trip to Boston. All entries should be turned into the Main Office by Friday,
March 15th. Any questions, please see your Art Teacher or stop by the main office.