Morning Announcements for Thursday, February 7, 2019
TODAY IS DAY 4
* The 8TH grade students from Teams S & WMS will be heading to Wellesley High School today. There will be 2 buses that will start at 9:30 am. Once the first group is delivered to
the High School, the empty buses will come back for the rest of the group. The anticipated time to start the presentation is 10:00 am.
* 8th Graders: Counselors will be teaching 9th grade course selection during 8th grade Science classes this Friday. Read the signs that will be posted outside of Science classrooms
which will instruct you which room you should go to for the lesson.
* BRCC Barton Road Community Center tutoring program will run today from 4:00 – 6:00pm. You are all welcome to drop in to work on assignments, get organized, prepare for a
test or quiz, or ask questions of WMS teachers. We hope to see you there!
* The WMS Rubik’s Cube Team will be attending a tournament in Rockland this weekend. If there are any students interested in joining the team, please see Ms. Connor in room 321.
Any student who attends is eligible to participate in the individual rounds and with a few more students, we may be able to form a second group for the team competition.
* Tomorrow is the final day to buy a Teachertine during lunch! Deliveries will be next week!
* The 8th grade chorus step-up concert is tonight at 7:00 pm. Come see our 8th grade choirs sing with the high school choirs in the WHS auditorium!
*Attention students going on the Civil Rights Trip! There will be an after school meeting this Monday from 2:45 – 3:25pm in Room 229. We will be
learning about the music of the Civil Rights Movement. Please see Mrs. Magarie, Ms. Russell or Mrs. Gabrielson if you have any questions.