The School Department for the Town of Wellesley, Massachusetts seek sealed bids for the furnishing and delivering of STUDENT VAN TRANSPORTATION to the Wellesley Public Schools.
Sealed bids must be labeled SEALED BID – STUDENT VAN TRANSPORTATION and will be accepted at Wellesley Public Schools, Business Office, c/o Tricia Simeone, Purchasing Coordinator, 40 Kingsbury Street, Wellesley MA 02481. All bids must be received by Tuesday, March 2, 2021 no later than 1:00PM EST. All bids will be publicly read, as read on the clock in the reception area at that time, at the Kingsbury Street address.
Specifications for bidders may be obtained on or after February 8, 2021 at
9:00AM EST at the Kingsbury Street address or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The Wellesley Public Schools reserves the right to reject any or all bids, or to accept any parts thereof which it considers most advantageous to the Town of Wellesley.
Wellesley Public Schools
February 8, 2021
- Student Van Transportation BID PROPOSAL FINAL 2021_2026 (PDF)
- Student Van Transportation BID PROPOSAL FINAL 2021_2026 (DOCX)
- Addendum 1 – Student Van Transportation (PDF)
- Addendum 2 – Student Van Transportation (PDF)
- Addendum 3 – Student Van Transportation (PDF)
- Wellesley Public School RFP 2020-01 for Food Service Management Released 031120 with Menu
- Wellesley Public School RFP 2020-01 for Food Service Management Released 031120 without Menu
- Wellesley Public Schools Menus
- RFP ADDENDUM #1 – Modified Mandatory Pre-Proposal Meeting Date and Time
- RFP ADDENDUM #2 – Changes to the Pre-Proposal Meeting and Site-Visits due to the COVID-19 national emergency
- RFP ADDENDUM #3 – Add Attachment R. Wellesley Public Schools Floor Plans
- RFP ADDENDUM #4 – Changes to RFP Timeline and Pre-Proposal Meeting
- RFP ADDENDUM #5 – Add Attachment S. Wellesley Public Schools School Reports
- RFP ADDENDUM #6 – Response to Inquiries