For Students & Families:
- Online Fee Payment “WebTrac” (Activities, Athletics, Lessons & Transportation)
- Financial Assistance Information
- Food Services
- Student Registration & Enrollment
- Payroll & Pay Schedules
- General HR & Payroll Forms
- Mileage Reimbursement Forms
- Purchase Order Requisition Forms
- Human Resources
Current Bid Opportunities:
RFP #: 2021-05
Proposal Release Date: May 27, 2021
Questions Due Date: June 3, 2021
Amendments and Responses to Questions: June 10, 2021
Submission Deadline: June 17, 2021
Award Recommendation Date: June 29, 2021
Proposals Opened at: Wellesley Public Schools, 40 Kingsbury Street, Wellesley, MA 02481
Term: July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 with the possibility of two (2) additional one-year extensions contingent upon the availability of appropriated funds
NEW 14 PASSENGER MULTIFUNCTION SCHOOL ACTIVITY BUS
Notice is hereby given that the Wellesley Public Schools (hereinafter referred to as the “District”), is requesting bids for a New 14 Passenger Multifunction School Activity Bus (MSFAB). Specifications for bidders may be obtained on or after Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
The Invitation for Bid (IFB) documents may be downloaded from the District’s website at https://wellesleyps.org/business-office/bids/ or can be obtained from the District by e-mail, U.S. mail. To request the IFB documents by e-mail, U.S.mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tricia Simeone, Purchasing Coordinator,Wellesley Public Schools, 40 Kingsbury Street, Wellesley, MA 02481.
The District will receive questions through 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 14, 2021 and will respond to all questions in writing by 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 19, 2021. Sealed bids must be labeled “ACTIVITY BUS BID: 2022-01” and will be accepted at Wellesley Public Schools, Business Office, c/o Tricia Simeone, Purchasing Coordinator, 40 Kingsbury Street, Wellesley, MA 02481 by 1:00 p.m. E.S.T. as read on the clock in the reception area on Monday, November 1, 2021.
STUDENT VAN TRANSPORTATION to the Wellesley Public Schools.
Sealed bids must be labeled SEALED BID – STUDENT VAN TRANSPORTATION and will be accepted at Wellesley Public Schools, Business Office, c/o Tricia Simeone, Purchasing Coordinator, 40 Kingsbury Street, Wellesley MA 02481. All bids must be received by Tuesday, March 2, 2021 no later than 1:00PM EST. All bids will be publicly read, as read on the clock in the reception area at that time, at the Kingsbury Street address.
Specifications for bidders may be obtained on or after February 8, 2021 at
9:00AM EST at the Kingsbury Street address or by email (email@example.com). The Wellesley Public Schools reserves the right to reject any or all bids, or to accept any parts thereof which it considers most advantageous to the Town of Wellesley.
Wellesley Public Schools
February 8, 2021
- Student Van Transportation BID PROPOSAL FINAL 2021_2026 (PDF)
- Student Van Transportation BID PROPOSAL FINAL 2021_2026 (DOCX)
- Addendum 1 – Student Van Transportation (PDF)
- Addendum 2 – Student Van Transportation (PDF)
- Addendum 3 – Student Van Transportation (PDF)
- Wellesley Public School RFP 2020-01 for Food Service Management Released 031120 with Menu
- Wellesley Public School RFP 2020-01 for Food Service Management Released 031120 without Menu
- Wellesley Public Schools Menus
- RFP ADDENDUM #1 – Modified Mandatory Pre-Proposal Meeting Date and Time
- RFP ADDENDUM #2 – Changes to the Pre-Proposal Meeting and Site-Visits due to the COVID-19 national emergency
- RFP ADDENDUM #3 – Add Attachment R. Wellesley Public Schools Floor Plans
- RFP ADDENDUM #4 – Changes to RFP Timeline and Pre-Proposal Meeting
- RFP ADDENDUM #5 – Add Attachment S. Wellesley Public Schools School Reports
- RFP ADDENDUM #6 – Response to Inquiries