Health & Safety
Staff & Students:
Submit a Ticket
Parents & Students:
(IT Calls Only – Please Call Your School Directly for Other Questions)
M-F • 8AM-4PM
Kindergarten: For children 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2021. Click for Registration Forms, Required Documents and More Information.
Grades 1-12: For New Student Registrations: Click for Registration Forms, Required Documents and More Information.
Child Find: Under federal and state special education regulations, the Wellesley Public Schools has a responsibility to locate, identify, refer, evaluation and if eligible, provide a free, appropriate, public education to students with disabilities who reside in the town of Wellesley. Click for more information.
Registration for 2020-21: Learn more about school and grade level reassignments for 2020-21.
On February 9, 2021, School Committee (SC) held a joint discussion with the Natural Resources Commission (NRC) regarding the School Department’s priorities for the Hunnewell Track and Field (T&F) projects, and then on February 23 voted to take the following actions:
- To move forward with a plan for bathrooms at the Hunnewell T&F using the funding approved at Annual Town Meeting in 2018; and
- To further explore team rooms & lighting as a package and engage with the Natural Resources Commission on developing a process for moving forward.
Please go to the School Building Committee website at this link for information and updates on these projects.
To submit a Home Education Plan for approval, please contact the Director of Student Services:
Sarah Orlov, Director of Student Services
40 Kingsbury Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Read more about Home School on the Student Services section of our website.
Please click here to view the final version of the WPS Profile of a Graduate.
K-12 Half Day
Wednesday, May 19
K-12 Half Day
Wednesday, May 26
Memorial Day - No School
Monday, May 31
Cohort A In Person
Wednesday, June 2
WHS Graduation / Half Day WHS Only
Friday, June 4
K-12 Half Day
Wednesday, June 9
View more upcoming dates:
- All-School Monthly View Calendar
- All-School List View Calendar
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 (Accessible)
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 (PDF)
Wellesley Public Schools District Offices
40 Kingsbury St, Lower Level, Wellesley MA 02481 • Directions
Office Tel: 781-446-6200
Voice Mail: 781-446-6210
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM
School Committee Policies
- Policies Currently Under Review:
- AC – Nondiscrimination
- GBA – Equal Employment Opportunity
- JB – Equal Educational Opportunities
- JF – Admission
- JFABD – Homeless Situations
- JFABE – Military Children
- JFABF – Foster Care New
- JFBB – School Choice
- JICFB – Bullying Policy