Online Form

  • Login to PowerSchool at with your usual Parent Portal login that you use to view Report Cards and fill out Annual Forms. Email if you need login assistance.
  • Once logged in, click on the Forms navigation menu item.
  • Click on the form called “Change of Address,” complete the form and click Submit.

If you have any questions about changing your address, please contact the District Registrar at 781-446-6210;5600.

Secured By miniOrange